Friday, October 24, 2008

Adding Insult to Injury

Since I got back from Eurotrip '08 it's been one piece of bad news after another. My cousin died, my grandmother has end-stage cancer, my surgery was cancelled due to insurance issues, my brother is using again........the list seems to be endless.

And now........today.........I find out Spring Awakening is closing.


have a sore throat from teaching all these beginning violin lessons. "Stand up with your violin, no leave the bow, no pick up the violin but leave the bow, leave the rosin, no, leave your rosin on the floor with your bow and pick up your violin." Ugh.

I need a break. I need palm trees and tropical breezes. Fruity drinks and rolling tides. Quiet woods, chilly mountains. Nothing but silence and a giant pause button for my life.

No comments: